Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tweets...or uh, "Clucks?"

Some of my favorite chicken related Twitter posts from last spring, starting with the day I got 'em:
  • On my way home with a boxful of baby chicks.
  • Thinks it's hilarious and fitting that Sera named one of the chicks "popcorn"
  • Feels like a nervous first time mother. I keep checking to see if they are still breathing. This is ridiculous. They are CHICKENS people!
  • Listening to my child baby-talk to the chicks saying such things as "Do you want to be a chicken?? Dooo you??"
  • Is socializing my chickens.
  • For reals just googled "how to get my chickens to like me"...... No results were found.
  • Has a rooster eating organic whole wheat pasta scraps under the dining room table. WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE!?
  • My chickens have gotten ugly and dumb. I could totally eat one if I had to.
  • Me: "Girls, what do you want for lunch?" Amelie: "Ummm...I want.......Rooster nuggets."
  • *Thought I was getting a bit too obsessed with the chickies until I saw professional portraits online of someone's chicken in a santa hat.
*If this is you, don't be offended...I think it's great that you take portraits of your chickens.
Also, I tweeted that before I began taking portraits of my chickens. *Cough*




No comments:

Post a Comment